Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Act 3: Let's Review!



With any Shakespeare play it's really important to understand the story, and figure out exactly what's going on. If you have experience with Shakespeare this is a bit easier, but if you've never heard of the play it can be difficult and even *gasp* boring to follow. I have created a Prezi presentation (if you don't know what prezi is go to this website to create a free account. trust me it's a life saver) which outlines every scene and major character from Act 1-3. This is an assignment for a class I'm involved in, so I only did Act 1-3 but I tried to be as detailed as possible and added little notes on character development, the audience, and writing style. You can go to this page to see the prezi. 
Now you can sound really smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment